KAAN Architecten is seeking international architecture students or recently graduates for a six months internship.
The intern will be part of our project teams and will be supporting the project leaders with a variety of different tasks: 2D and 3D drawings, model making and graphic presentations.
Skills & Qualifications required:
– architectural education with minimum a bachelor degree in architecture, engineering and/or urban planning
– excellent computer skills, including Autodesk AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (particular attention will be given to candidates with Autodesk Revit knowledge
– rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
– model-making and craft skills
– strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in team
– fluency in written and spoken English (minimum requirement English B1 level)
– pro-active and motivated
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend and just candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
To apply for this opening please follow the application guidelines in this page.