French speaking Revit Architect
KAAN Architecten is looking for a French speaking architect with Revit skills to join the design team.
For its office in Rotterdam (Netherlands), KAAN Architecten is looking for a French speaking Revit Architect.
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of practical Revit experience in architectural projects;
- Highly skilled in Revit and AutoCAD;
- Good understanding and imagination of actual formulated technical and functional needs as well as assessment possibilities of the individual dependencies;
- Applicable knowledge of the current French legal and technical building regulations, ordinances and standards as well as subject-oriented guidelines, data sheets and working sheets of technical associations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of standards and guidelines in drawing technical depictions in construction;
- Fluent communication skills in French and English oral and written. Good knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
- European work permit;
- Flexible and proactive working attitude;
- Ability to work together with other team colleagues and to support them in technical matters.
The position will be awarded for 40 hours per week. The salary will depend on the proven professional experience based on the Netherland CAO.
To apply please submit your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “French speaking Revit Architect”. The digital addendum must not exceed 5 MB.
Only applicants who fulfil the above requirements will be notified by us.