We are looking for
KAAN Architecten is seeking for a French speaking junior architect to strengthen its team in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Skills & Qualifications required:
– architectural education with minimum a master degree in architecture, engineering and/or urban planning
– excellent computer skills Autodesk AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and skills in Revit is a plus
– excellent communication skills in French and English, spoken and written. Good knowledge of Dutch is a plus
– flexible and proactive attitude
Application deadline: December 1st, 2017
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend. Only appropriate candidates with the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted.
To apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com, with ‘French speaking junior architect” as the subject of your email and a maximum size of 5 MB.
KAAN Architecten is looking for students or recent graduates to join the Public Relations Team. The department is responsible for press communication, competition submissions and organization of lectures, awards and exhibitions.
– preparation of visual and written materials for presentations and publications
– website and social media updating
– maintenance of press and publications archive
– bachelor or master degree in Architecture or Design
– excellent graphics skills
– fluency in English, good knowledge of Dutch or another language is a plus
– proficient with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
– independent, pro-active and motivated
– European work permit
Application deadline: November 26th, 2017.
Interns will receive a monthly stipend. Only appropriate candidates with the above-mentioned requirements will be contacted.
To apply please send your cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘PR/graphic design intern’ as the subject of your email and a maximum size of 5 MB.
KAAN Architecten is seeking international architecture students or recently graduates for a six months internship.
The intern will be part of our project teams and will be supporting the project leaders with a variety of different tasks: 2D and 3D drawings, model making and graphic presentations.
Skills & Qualifications required:
– architectural education with minimum a bachelor degree in architecture, engineering and/or urban planning
– excellent computer skills, including Autodesk AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite (particular attention will be given to candidates with Autodesk Revit knowledge
– rendering skills and familiarity with Rhino
– model-making and craft skills
– strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work in team
– fluency in written and spoken English (minimum requirement English B1 level)
– pro-active and motivated
Successful candidates will receive a monthly stipend and just candidates who meet the requirements will be contacted.
To apply for this opening please follow the application guidelines in this page.
For all listed jobs and spontaneous applications, please follow the requested material guidelines:
- A cover letter explaining your interest in working for KAAN Architecten
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae (including citizenship and visa status)
- A portfolio with at least 5 work samples that best represent your experience and personal approach to architecture (maximum 5 Mb)
- Any letters of recommendation
We prefer digital applications. Printed applications will also be considered, however, your portfolio will not be returned.