We are looking for a Communications Intern to join our Rotterdam office. The ideal candidate is proactive, creative, flexible, and comfortable working collaboratively and independently.
- assist in web and social media management, making necessary updates and creating content
- ensure the timely execution of a digital editorial calendar, including sourcing the materials for communication deliverables
- manage award and publication submissions and archive
- assist in special projects and research, event ideas and logistics, marketing initiatives
- currently completing a degree in a field of study from an accredited university that provides the required skills and ability to perform the listed functions at a high level
- fluent written and verbal communication in English (+ Dutch and/or French is a plus)
- highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
- affinity for high-quality visuals
- discerning eye with strong attention to detail
- working eligibility in the Netherlands
Additional considerations and skills:
- knowledge of email automation/project management/social media marketing platforms (although training will also be provided)
- any previous experience acquired in an academic, professional or personal capacity related to communications and digital marketing in design, architecture, real estate
This is a part-time position for 3 days a week (flexible hour distribution is optional) for at least 6 months. NB This is not a design position.
Application deadline: September 23, 2022
The selected candidate is expected to start in October 2022 and will receive a monthly stipend.
To apply, please send your CV and work samples to email@example.com, with ‘Communications Intern’ as the subject of your email. The maximum attachment file size is 5 MB (no download links will be reviewed).
Please refrain from calling to inquire about the status of your application. Only appropriate candidates with the abovementioned requirements will be contacted for an interview.